Thursday 12 January 2017

Wow...my need for checking in has really reduced! I think it is the setting of a schedule, daily fixed targets that keep me going. So there is no confusion. So there is inyerpreting the confusion as "what am i doing witb my life, am i going wrong, what am i forgetting?" And most importantly, "i feel lost." Man...that is a common one. And then i assess everything and plan. But this is good. Month wise and week wise and day wise planning.
I dreamt about Valentin and his fiance. Funny. And that is where it ends. It means nothing.

I cannot tell you, oh man, trust me when i say this, i feel so RIGHT. Yeah! I feel "right". For a change, i don't feel lost. My health is on track, my emotions are on track, my personality is on track, my career is on track and my relationships are on track. All my main categories are bang on. And that just makes me feel, kind of peaceful.
The hard part was health and studies, now that relationship is out of my way ( thank you Valentin!). Being in line with those was and is tough. But i am following through.
Speaking of which...Banger!! Aaaaarrgh! I don't think i have hated anyone so much. I really HATE him. He is such a back bitcher, arrogant brat. How to deal with toxic people and how to get your point across with diplomacy and how to react to certain circumstances, is something i need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment