Monday 2 January 2017

Integrity; Dad

Today i am happy, i feel content. I attribute that to going to gym and killing it there. Man! I was badass. Or so i would like to think. At any rate, i got over my fear of working out in front of boys and just focused on my workout and did it. I got over my fear and completed my goal. That made me feel good. Not just that, i also got over my temptation to eat out or order in. I ate a good meal from the canteen. It was economy too.
I could not study because i met with other obstacles but i still feel good. Because i did read today. It was a start. And i plan to read the whole time or maximum time tomorrow during call.
Today was a good day. See how living with integrity makes you feel.
Oh and the other bomb today, i told dad about my idea. He gave me good insight but discouraged me, as i had expected. It hurt a little but i expected it. And it is not stopping me. I do not become the victim now. Yo!
The main part was me talking to him and communicating with him in the first place! That was kind of a connecting moment for us. And i feel we need more of that. God...i am so emotional when it comes to dad.
I had good energy today. See what rest does to you. One needs rest and sleep.
I also realized that i am kind of using Lie Mechanisms when it comes to Valentin, to get over the rejection or whatever. Not looking at the facts and making assumptions. I dream about chatting freely with him. Tomorrow we are on call together. I wonder what will happen. There was a time when the best part about calls were that they were with him. Now, the best part about calls is that i get to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment