Sunday 29 January 2017

Provoked. Valentin diary.

What does she have that i don't? What does he in her that he didn't in me? Is she that perfect?
She suits him better I'll say. Looks wise. I never was pretty enough for him. I always agreed with this fact. It is just people around me, encouraging me that made me for a minute believe that we would match, looks wises. People were wrong. I wonder if he ever thought me physically attractive. I think he did at one point.
She is rich. Much more than me.
How much will she enhance his life? Is she someone who will? That i do not know. I would like to say that i hope she will. But honestly i hope she does not. I hope she troubles him. I hope he realizes what he gave up. I feel mean...justified mean...though i know deep down it is un justified.
I just hoped he was someone who looked past riches and looks. I guess he is not that person.
Am i even that person? No i am not. How do i expect him?
Should i look past these things?
I think i should.
What will be important for me is - principles, goals, personality, dreams, ambition, what he deems important in life, status...compatibility basically.

Waves of "is she better or am i"?

His attitude just stuns me. He just tries to avoid me...not talk to me. How can...is he dumb? Does he not think? What does he get by such an attitude? Dumbass.
I am done expecting a certain behaviour from him. Like seriously.
How can he just ignore someone he knows from so long, who he met more than he probably did any other girl? Dumb. I don't know what he thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment