Tuesday 17 January 2017

Bed love; confusion lost; hang over

So my last entry was on Saturday night. And today is Tuesday. How did i survive? Oh heavens, how did dear me survive without checking in for two whole days? I am an interesting piece of work, really.
Sunday was my icu duty and i was pretty busy. I kept myself busy, rather to say. The Monday was a go-go too. Which brings us to today Tuesday.

I woke feeling negative today. I woke with confusions. Am i supposed to wake up? Oh damn yes i do, and i am so late, so screwed, i want a nice breakfast but i am late? I am so sleepy. I am call today, i think, oh yes, i have to make an exchange. Do i really have to? Should i or should i not? Confusion. My throat feels weird. My head feels heavy. I don't like drinking and smoking. I am never doing it again. - some thoughts in the morning while rushing to work. Damn, i was hung over.
Confusion is ugly. Decision making is scary.
I spent the day in confusion and a hang over. At least until 5 pm.
Then on i was queen. I wrote a good exam paper. I enjoyed a nice chat and lovely dinner with Savannah. I tidied up good on my room. And here i am, in my cosy little bed. I love my bed so much. I really love beds.

I acknowledged three amazing personalities today. It is just how their presence and their passion for their work lights up the environment. As opposed to someone who just works to work. Passion is beautiful.

Communication. Once again, my tendency to just keep quiet allowed another to get the best of me. Personality fault. Talk, my love, talk.

I hope this weekend is a good trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment