Thursday 19 January 2017

Sucky communication day

Early morning positivity-
So today morning, i just felt so well rested, a tad too much. But i readied up real good and quick. I was fairly in time today. Good morning.

Attacking her food. Not conversing well.-
A funny incidence today, i attacked a colleague's in the most awkward way. I wanted another sandwich. But i was too shy to open another one. I sat there thinking what to say or do. And then without asking or saying anything, i just took her sandwich. Why couldn't i just say i wanted another one.
I also feel my formal talk was uncomfortable. Needs work.

Defying plus following orders and killing my wish-
Again, instead of speaking up, i just awkwardly drifted around. All i had to do was relay orders and ask for what i wanted. Silly little me.

Case confidence-
I really feel like i do cases really well now. Confident.

It's amazing how you just naturally comfortable with certain people and naturally uncomfortable with some.

Just wondering whether to speak out. I do this so much. Instead of just speaking out. I keep thinking. I need to start being clear in my head. Breathe. Think about what i am thinking. Be clear. Speak up.

Taking my time out in the afternoon felt real good. I realized that too long in a place puts me in a rut. And i can't do anything ahead. I need me my change.

He wasn't there. Yes, him, Valentin. I expected him to be. I was curious as to how our encounter would be. But it didn't happen. It made me feel, nothing. I just wondered where he was.

Not communicating clearly with my colleague clearly. I made him feel like i was uncooperative, even though i wasn't. I also couldn't ask him to do some stuff. I just didn't know how to ask.

Making good decisions like handling juniors. Achievement points.

Need to establish rapport with guide. Really. It will be beneficial to me.

Realizing the need to read more and more. I am so far behind.

Not being able to have tea alone. Why...
Not being able to ask for tea. This would the sixth communication mistake i made today. Really?!
Wasting time...everybody's...because i couldn't have tea alone.

Being naughty about diet. I ate oily food. But i craved it. Wondering about dinner.

Decisions about dinner and gym. I think too much.

Just taking control of my evening subsequently. Felt good. Feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment