Friday 6 January 2017

Being a bad girl; words of wisdom

My last check in was just as i was dozing off. I was tired yesterday.
Balance is so important in life. Today i am just giving in to my heart and not my brain. Being a bad girl. And i feel guilty! God am i funny or what?!
Instead of just enjoying this. I sit and feel guilty. Oh my love, why can't you see...you will be fine. Don't be so afriad of your choices. I just defined it! I am too afraid of going wrong, of failure.
Be brave. Trust. Have faith. Be present. Respect time.
Some words of wisdom for me-

The passage of time is scary, yes. I know, you hate it when a whole month passes by, in a blink of an eye. But tell me, my love. What can you do about it? Will fearing time or mourning time bring it back? Most certainly not. So here is my say. Live IN time and WITH time. Suck every moment dry. Be present in it. Relish the time you have. Respect it. Feel it. That is what you can best do.

You plan your month and your week and your day. But everytime you are giving into what your heart desires, what your brain says is not right, you are riddled with guilt. Unable to enjoy your desire. How very funny! My dear, oh my dear, you think too much. You are too afraid, too afraid of your choices, fearful of the future. What if you give in to temptation, and you become unsuccessful in your missions? You must keep working hard. But you are also sick of working hard. You crave breaks. My love, it is all about balance. And you strive for it.
Jusy don't think so much. You have thought and made the decision to lust, so lust, lust hard. And soon you decide to work hard, right then, work, work hard. See your decisions through. Don't look back.

Life is best when it is in accordance with your principles. Strive to stay in line with them. Otherwise, discontentment, disappointment.

Wow, nice write ups, huh. Life is good. Being relieved at the right hours. No work overload. Good planning. Good execution. Keep it up girl!
I notice, i come here less often when i am not confused, well planned and well in action.

It is so sexy to be strong, so sexy to be knowledgeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment