Friday 20 January 2017

Bombshell today

Well, well, well. Today i was a bomb. So in command of everything. At least that is how i felt.
The day begun with query feeling subconscious post travel nervousness. Then a rushed get ready with Bruno Mars serenading to me in the background. Oh yeah.
A confident breakfast order followed.
A skillful evading your senior when late, taking ON the cases, conversing with interest, fluently yet politely with colleagues, informing timely, taking decisions rapidly. This kind of drained me out. And i dozed off in the pgp. Hilarious.
It continued. And i had to deal with a head eating monster of a senior.
Savannah has doubts our trip. I don't really understand her worry, knowing her. But surprisingly i am cool. Even though i am most at risk here. Not telling my parents. And just going like this. My oh my.
I am tired.
Again i hoped to see Valentin but nope. Hilarious. Not seeing him made me feel nothing, again.
Overall today just all about go go go. Taking decisions. Making space for me. And getting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment