Friday 13 January 2017

Childhood dreams

I feel...good. The fact that there is no confusion in my head, and that i am living with integrity brings me to a peace.
Planning with balance and execution with strength, staying true...is THE deal.
I have been spending my day doing cases, studying in between and socializing with the OT staff. Then in the evenings, i gym and study and chill. Such a beautiful set routine. Wonder why it took me so long to nail this.
Right now, i feel like i am losing sight of my dreams; like i am losing myself to the hum of daily routine, it's comfort, it's predictability.
I used to dream about drunken dancing, bar happenings, roof top fine dinings, drinking at night on a beach, with the moon, stars and waves, my own music video and oh, so many childhood dreams.
I really must try to make them come true. I must realize that efforts are always required to experience something amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment