Thursday 16 February 2017

Wassup

Everytime i remember the beach trip i am filled with happiness. The beach, the stars, the ocean and everything was beautiful. And it makes me go - "i was actually there and it was unbelievable but i was there in that amazing place."
It was a beautiful memory. I just questions - why does the fact that i was there make me feel so happy? Being over there in real time was less happy to be honest. I mean it was amazing no doubt but the memory seems better somehow.
Why?
It hurts me when my juniors answer questions that i don't have a clue to. What do i choose to do about it - nothing, continue feeling hurt.
Sometimes love does not come naturally for a close friend, especially after a prolonged separation. Is distance that powerful? With parents it is so special though. Nothing matters.
My tendency for certainty is getting the best of me, i notice. How i need a quiet environment to sleep. How i need to know my plans ahead. Well, something we can work on, no?
It hurts when i think that people think that she is rejected girl. It hurts that people think that i was in love with him even though i was not.
I wonder, will i ever find the guy i am looking for.
And i think, what more issues do i have. But nothing comes to mind. I am good. Life is good. Life is amazing. Too damn amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment