Friday 17 February 2017

Took leave

Hello. So, where do i begin.
Should i begin with i am proud of taking steps out my the routine and out of the comfort zone to address my needs. It takes effort to address your needs.
Glad i took leave today to recharge myself.
Life has been in the fast lane with lots of calls and activities. I have been binge eating. I may be over acting, i realize.
Monday, was Savannah's birthday. But still i snuck in some personal activities. Round of applause.
Tuesday, i was on call. It was busy.
Wednesday, i was almost on call. Still snuck in some personal activities. Round of applause again.
Thursday, i fell ill. Rested.
Friday, that is today, asked for me time, took leave. Will leave for call soon.

Felt fearful of this beautiful time coming to an end. But a change of perception after quick identification of faulty thinking pattern and a reminder of the sheer truth, put me in my place.

I would like to work from a peaceful state of mind. You know, calm and composed and working. Using the adrenaline to, shunting it to increase focus. But staying calm. And focused to increase action speed.

It has been a long tine since adsib. Miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment