Sunday 5 February 2017

Another adsib

I want to talk about sitting in the canteen or a cafe alone and having tea. Why does that bother me. Is it because it is boring. Is it because i am afraid people might think i don't have friends, that i am a social outcast. Of course i know it is foolish to act depending on what people might think. But i am a human living in a society and i must play by the society's rules.  And when was it a rule that you must not have tea alone. It is a rule to dress right, to behave right but not a compulsion to have company at every meal. To be real, i don't think people think anything at all. Everyone has their own life to be  with.
I am proud that yesterday i identified my need and asked for it. I also acted decisively.
I had a thoroughly enjoyable time yesterday. I had doubts about my company. But i guess, every friend has their own thing that you can enjoy. And i did that with the people i went with yesterday. I reached a happy high, enjoyed some flirting and a posh ambience.
And man did i get a good sleep later on or what. A really good sleep! After a while I'd say. Then on, it has been a nice adsib today. Life Is Good, Real Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment