Thursday 9 February 2017

Ninth February

Hello there. Life is going well. I have been making decisions that have been making me good abouy myself. I am doing things i want to do. I am taking action! So that is good.
Everythen now and then i do make some disappointing decisions and actions but it's a part of growing...no?
Today was good. Today the ot was fun. Lots of chores. Not letting them overwhelm me. Taking it step by step.
There was some royal Valentin awkwardness today. I mean i didn't know if i was his friend or not. And he didn't either. It was super awkward. I know what to do about it.
I felt like i wasted time with Savannah today. But i can't be selfish i realize. It is a two way street. Both parties needs must be heeded. I am wise now. Wiser now, i correct.
I love how badass i am in the gym.
I love how i made the spontaneous decision to go to the library today.
Two things i never regret after doing - gymming and studying #nuggetofwisdom
And here i am now winding down.
I should learn to vocalize more specifically. #truth

No comments:

Post a Comment