Monday 6 February 2017

Shout at her day

Well today has been all about people shouting at me because i didn't meet their expectations.
And i am okay with it because it really wasn't my fault. But you know, the negative energy isn't pretty.
My seminar was a disaster. I should truly be ashamed. What am i taking from this? I need to present many more seminars. At least, one every week. It makes sense to pick up a long question and present a seminar on it. My next aim is to prepare the pre anesthetic assessment of IHD.
In other news, i have been feeling this vague dissatisfaction of sorts and a desire for too much perfection. A very sucky position to be in.
That is the thing about calls. I also get this feeling when i am at home just after work and i don't have any plan but i know i have work to do. It is an itch to do something but a loss of direction, if i may say so. Loss of direction, confusion. Me and my need for certainty. God help me!
Formulating a plan seems to work for me. And lets see how that goes for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment