Sunday 26 February 2017

Play of thoughts

I am the only one who feels this way. Do i think too much. Am i mad. Am i going mad.
Some of my thoughts-
This is different. I am not used to being in this room, at this time. It feels different.
What am i going to do for dinner.
Should i study.
I want to research mental health.
I want to watch a movie.
Tomorrow is monday, ot day.
Will he be there tomorrow.
I wanted to do some room chores.

I have been judging my thoughts. Mostly as bad.
I am not doing anything. I am just being with my thoughts. Different thoughts are coming and going.
I have nothing to be happy, going to rephrase that as excited for.
I have nothing to be sad about.
My mood is neutral.

It is like either you are doing some activity or you are not. When you are, it is no problem, you are lost in it. But when you are not, you are left, left with just your thoughts. And you can go interpreting them in many ways, you can go judging them.  Just be aware of this.

It was a good day, I'd say. Busy in it's own way. Need to work on my social skills. Need to study. But again chose not to today. Be aware of this too. You are willingly making a choice to procrastinate studies.

Once again, my mood is...no...i would say it has dipped. It is dipping into fear. Fear of being disturbed at night.
Do not fear my love. It is okay. Even if you are it is okay. You will make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment