Thursday 16 February 2017

Sick

So tired, sore throated, sleepy.....
Change of posting today. Didn't see Valentin today morning. Mind went on story telling mode.
Did cross paths with him though. It was like he was some stranger.
Crushing on JP. Cooper's September Song.
Need some me time.
Lots of negativity today. I want a break. I don't want to go to work tomorrow. I just want to rest. But i have to. Is it more physical or mental. Both are connected no doubt. Both are there.
Knowing what to do...is the trick. Seeking the truth is the trick.
I don't want to share my things with her. But when she has something i hope she will share it and she happily shares it.
Stress.
"Not fair. Just share it."
"Ughh.." and pull away from her. Talk less to her.

Can my parents stay with me forever? I miss them. But i can't go to them because they are also toxic. But there is so much love here. So deep. Unquestionable.

Eyes little heavy.
Nose partially blocked.
Throat hurts.
Body lethargy.
Sleepy but not comfortable to sleep.

My diet is a cause of concern. I am eating too much. And all the wrong things.

Hope tomorrow is better.

Tomorrow i will eat better.
I will...no...
I have a fine psychology. I look through the positivity lens.

What an opportunity to learn how to work in a relaxed mind state...a calm mindset.

No comments:

Post a Comment