Monday 26 December 2016

Valentin teachings

One sentence, ome word, one look can throw you off of your precarious balance.
I was fine today until Kend talked to me about Valentin.
He asked me to move on. He mentioned one very interesting thing too. That Valentin was getting married because...yes married, not engaged (hilarious)....because Valentin started liking Dominica (who is Kend's fiance btw and Dominica used to like Valentin). But Dominica was over Valentin. So Valentin finally gave in to his parents and is now getting married to some unknown girl.
I mean, isn't this such a perfect example of we make everything so personal.
I think Valentin is getting married because his parents insist and he sees no other option. Also he just does not have that in him to pursue love or do something that would require mountains to be moved.
I remember i used to make every action he took about me. But really it wasn't.
We make things personal. But it really is never about us.

How come it just has to 1 something am. before i fall asleep. Will i ever be able to go to bed at 10 pm. And then tomorrow morning i will craving for sleep.

I want to face Valentin and talk to him, about everything, freely. But he is such a reserved person. So closed. And now that he is going to get married, even more so.
Hell, I'm done spending energy on the guy. He taught me stuff.
He taught me to express my feelings.
He taught me to be bold and take steps.
He got me ready to accept marriage.
He taught me to always consider all possibilities.
Thank you Valentin.

I felt a tad bit lonely today. All friends either getting into relationships or have families. I just have myself. And i realize how amazing this is. I am lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment