Monday 26 December 2016

I love my job

Barring the first few months, there has never been a day when i thought that my work was boring. If there is one thing about Anesthesia it is that it cannot be boring. And only someone who practices it can know this. You just never know what will happen. And you must always be prepared. And you are functioning at the most crucial of levels - direct human lives. One mistake on your part and it is a straight ticket to heaven (or hell...lol) for the patient.

The sleep quality at home was not that good. The post workout and stretch sleep is the real shit.

I really do feel refreshed after my weekend vacation. I feel more oriented, more grateful.

I am feeling a tad bit stressed over the coming wedding weekend and the work that is to go in it to make it a success. I know it will be worth it.

Also the soon arrival of new year is leaving me nostalgic, begging for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment