Monday 19 December 2016

Drained

The last time I was here was....sunday evening....i think.
I feel so sleepy today. You know, that feeling when you just want to go curl up in your bed, and your eyes feel heavy, body needs a stretch. Man, i need to sleep. I am in a deficit.
The incessant cases of obgy are exhausting. I always feared this during my relaxed ortho posting days. But it is not so bad. I feel like i am growing much more here. Since i am not allowed to fool around, i am forced to either work or study. And that is good.
Glad with the way i am planning my days. The week wise plan seems to work well with me.
Ever since sunday it has been about work. Attended to a craniotomy patient who arrested at night. Then did a Wertheims hysterectomy case along with other work stuff. I was thoroughly exhausted by evening. But i still went to the gym, had a nice steam bath,a lovely dinner.
I have been making efforts to do my homework and tell it to my teachers. It makes a huge difference. You come to know what the fuck needs to be done. I am fortunate enough to have teachers at all!
Interesting how ever since my "breakup", i have been focusing on studies and "my" schedule (not his, lol). I had made him a priority. He was something i wanted. I chose to put everything else aside. I tried to strike a balance. But it was difficult with him as priority number one.
I am wondering if i should plan something this weekend, because i really just want to spend a day in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment