Thursday 22 December 2016

Him...and her.

I feel amused. Really.
The thoughts...
She is not hot. What did he see in her? Thank god, i'm more hot.

She is still an intern. A baby, so much to learn, so much more development remaining. And he said yes to her? Why? I mean, with me he would have been at a different level. Does he realize what he lost?

He really does not know what he wants from life, what life is about...he is just cruising through it and he still has long ways to go. I always knew he ways to go. I just thought he was good raw material. Lol. May be, i have ready made awesomeness in store for me.

But this just made me realize what a wrong choice i could have made, no, not really, it could have right or wrong, i will never know. What i do know is that the best thing will happen for me. And this is true with everything in life. You never know. You just don't.

The choices he made, don't make him fit into my criteria. Although i feel a little weird and i feel like it will be difficult for me to face him and all the people in the face of his engagement, i also feel i will deal with it all, it will make me stronger, i am glad for it, i was saved. He is not what i thought he was. One of main things with him was a liberal family background and that does not seem to be so. I was saved. I need my freedom.

They look good together. But that shit is subjective.

That edge, that fire, that purity, he won't get that. I wonder, does he know what he lost...someday, he will regret it.

It does hurt that he chose her. Was it circumstances that made him choose her? Could he not fight the circumstances for me? He didn't want me enough. So while it does hurt or rather i wonder, i do not want 'us' to be either.

No comments:

Post a Comment