Sunday 18 December 2016

The call; priorities

The daily call from home, is everything to me, I just realized. I just imagined it. Not getting that call. The very thought, that.....I don't want to say it, it will deeply sadden me...I don't know, i don't know what it will do. I don't want to know.
But this realization just made me more grateful to my parents, my life. I love them, so much.
How fortunate am i, really! To be loved this much and be showered with so much wealth and health. My life is AMAZING.
I miss Polo...i miss my parents.
Funny how i am also glad i don't stay with them anymore. Funny how i deliberately don't answer their calls. Because i am out doing things they don't approve. Oh, and they don't approve of too many fucking things. Or because i just don't want them to get used to me answering their calls. They should be able to live without me...without me talking to them daily. They do, need to let me go.
I have once again been putting of the most important thing to me at the moment, daddy's health...................hhgcaiicwhj

No comments:

Post a Comment