Wednesday 21 December 2016

The hopeless romantic

His smile still makes my day. His not being there still breaks my day. Well, kind of.
I still picture him when i see a mushy romantic movie. I imagine us holding hands. I imagine us having dinner. Or driving off to somewhere beautiful.
Somewhere inside me, i know this is all a made story. And the truth is something else. But still, all this happens to me. And i still think of him. I wonder how long it will take, to heal my heart.
It wasn't broken, but it was definitely bruised. Hell, what's life without a few bruises.
I wonder if he will steal glances to look at me. I hope he will. But i know he won't.
I wonder if he might just say something or do something for whatever reason, for me, even if in a drunken haze. But i know he won't.
Why could he not see it, what we could have been. Why does he not go after what he wants. But then i know, if someone really wants something, they do go get it. You just have to want it. And timing is a bitch.
I wonder, when will i live my mushy romantic tale.

Lots of love
- the hopeless romantic.

Took my day off. And damn, really damn! It feels so good. Finally got my stretch. Ate till my stomach was full. Just like i used to at home. Not good but yeah...
Glad i took it.

No comments:

Post a Comment