Sunday 19 March 2017

Hopes squandered

So it is sunday evening and i want to talk about feelings.
My day was frustrating because i was hoping for a chill day and it was a heavy day. Lots of work. I am now hoping for a chill night. Hopes squandered. Leads to disappointment. And frustration.
Being aware of how your mind is working is so important.
Throwback to last sunday. I slept by 10 something. I was back from a trek. Last month i had so many adsibs. This month i have one. It's okay.
I feel uncertain today. This newness is getting to me.

I am not doing anything. First time i got some free time since morning. And i want to talk to myself.

Anyway friday night i had a lot of fun with friends. We ate good food, drank good stuff and had good talks.
Also on friday i did an abdominal lump pediatric laparotomy.
Then saturday was another hectic ot day. 2 cases on my own in ga. Was fun controlling them. Then the gym.

I seem to be having a lot of fun at the gym looking at that guy. Just love the way he looks.

This is how i spend my days. And this is how i spend my life. My life is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment