Sunday 12 March 2017

Post trek

We started the trek. Freezing. Feeling little but excited. Just going forward.
The power of the moonlight stunned me. I did not know it could be this powerful. It was like....so bright. We didn't need torches.

So I'm back from a spectacular trek. Those landscapes and the bonfire. The maggi. The moonlight and stars and city lights. Those floating mountain ranges. That sunrise. Will forever be with me. Meeting new people too. Knowing about lives beyond the hospital.
What a physical test it is. What an example of how every step matters. Of how your breath matters. Of how amazing we humans are. And what we are capable of. Knowing you can do it. Increases self confidence. Proud of myself . look back and cannot believe i climbed it..that i was on the top..that is so so far. At the top cannot believe i came all that way. Super me. Treks really shape you up. I feel my muscles. Better posture. Physical self confidence. My body can take lots of stuff. It's the mind that needs to be strong.

I feel tired. Slight apprehension about tomorrow right now. Will it be cool. Can i stay home. I have to study too. Shhhh.. relax. It is not that scary and complicated. Listen to yourself.
You will make it through. You will have fun no matter what it is. And calls are fun and not to mention a great oppurtunity to study and do personal development. Thank god i have call tomorrow. It would have been a waste to study on a holiday. And i have pgp on tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment