Sunday 19 March 2017

Sialo

A tinge of disappointment, a tinge of fear, a tinge of stress and the balance tipping towards neutrality. That's how i would describe this feeling - Sialo.

I felt it this morning. It was peaceful...like i said, tipping towards neutrality. But there were things i was feeling or thinking at the back of my mind.
I had nothing to be happy about or excited about. I was not feeling anything positive.

Now the day has progressed. I felt an array of emotions since sialo.
It was a heightened sialo...all those - disappointment, fear, stress were more. Frustration was added. Satisfaction with self was added. And now here i am, feeling - hopeful (that my day will now be chill), wondering (what to do, what will be best to do), a tad lonely (i miss Savannah and our talks about love and life), a tiny bit of disappointment (that i have to work sunday). No more fear or stress. All tipping to neutrality. Because there is a level of acceptance.

No comments:

Post a Comment