Saturday 11 March 2017

Checking in

Right...i feel weird...lost...
Or so i think.
So i am here, in hope to get some clarity.
I am going to begin with -
What are you feeling right now?
I want to sleep.
I feel like i have many things to do but i am not doing anything.

Truth is?
I woke up...late. Got ready. Rushed to do cases. Did that. And have been working in the ot since then. The same. Tolerating some irritating colleagues. And finding getaways. Or more interesting things to so. Chilling that is my work. Boss.

Certainty...that is what I'm looking for. So let me rewind. Sunday...off day. Monday. Gym. Roll. Chill. Sleep.
Tuesday. Gym.
Wed. Call. With neha. Roll.
Thurs. Study only.
Fri. Chill. Gym.
Sat. Today.
It has been a good week. What am i thinking?
How come rewinding like this seems to help me. Just reninds me that am i doing shit. I am living. Not existing.

Today i will be going to a night trek today. I feel fear. As i do with everything. But i want to see how this goes. What difficulties i encounter and how i deal with them.
I also hope be fully present and emjoy the experience.

I feel like it's been ages since i gave self development some time. Hoping to make sunday about that.

Just had an insight - "Life is just that! About learning to enjoying the experience, whatever you are doing, and realizing it. That is why reflection is important. You need to realize what felt good and what didn't."

No comments:

Post a Comment