Sunday 19 March 2017

How i live my days

So it began on monday.
Man i miss my sundays. It is like, come what may throughout the week but give me my sundays. But residency....
So on monday, it was a hectic day. Got me frustrated. Because i wanted to rest after the trek.
And then i made a big mistake on tuesday morning.
Faced it's music the entire day. Struggled with why don't i enjoy work more.
Fell asleep.
The next day was full of work. I would say this week was about learning to cope with toxic seniors.
Then came yesterday, it was work, gym and chill.
That was my entire week. Work, gym, chill...for the most part.
This is how i spend my days. And this is how i live my life. And i like it. I am doing super productive nobel work, i take care of my body, i eat good food.

Mon. chicken mayo sandwich; sections and abscesses
Tue. jagdamba; whipples
Wed. thalipeeth dhirda; drug overdose in a baby; back biceps
Thur. chicken chilly; incomplete reversal and pgp; legs
Fri. today; thinking of drinking; baby laparotomy

See, i spend my days beautifully. I love my life.

I am just thinking...what when i have a family...how will i spend my days then and will they still be this beautiful. I think they will more beautiful. Let us see. And let us not worry about it now. Now is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment