Saturday 14 February 2015

Crush


How can one person have such an effect on another person? It is just ridiculous. It was like she looked at the world through a veil of...love...I guess. She told me she couldn't think straight. Her crush was there in her thoughts, always. I could see the effect this crush was having on her. She smiled like crazy. She could focus on nothing. She sang a lot. She trembled every time she was near her crush. She was extremely picky about what she wore, how her hair looked, if she was slim enough or curvy enough.
"The world was beautiful again. It's so wonderful to be in love. This feeling I'm feeling right now is irreplaceable", she said.
Funny enough though, she couldn't even talk to her crush! It was almost like she stayed clear of a few feet from her crush. How was anything ever going to happen I told her.
I was especially happy for her because she had been through so much in the past year and a half. She had had no love for a while now. It was nice seeing her in the smitten frenzy. But I was also afraid of what might happen when her heart broke. "Don't get your hopes up to high. You know things are never work out here", I wanted to tell her. But she knew that. Yet she was smitten. You really can't control a heart can you? It wants what it wants.
Love - can make you do crazy things.
Little did she know that it was not love, it was a 'crush'. And the feeling would go just as soon as it came. And then wonder, why it came in very the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment