Wednesday 4 March 2015

The Wheel Of Life



So today I came across this very interesting thing while surfing the internet. It is 'The Wheel Of Life'. I found out about it through my favorite, Tony Robbins. While researching it, I also found that this a very popular tool used by many. I think Tony has just re-invented the classic. I love Tony Robbins, he is just one of those people you can keep listening to.
Well, he says that for our lives to be happy, we need to have the components of the wheel taken care off in the order that he describes it. It is more like a pyramid to me. I don't know why he is popularizing it as a wheel. Haha.
So here are the components with the most important coming first.
1.Physical body
2.Emotions and meaning
3.Relationships
4.Time management
5.Career
6.Finances
7.Contribution/celebration

Now you can go into the details of each these by checking out Tony on this website -
https://humanelevation.tonyrobbins.com/wheel-of-life/welcome

I would definitely urge everyone to go and check this out. It might revolutionize your life, if not enhance it a little.
Recently, I began journaling. And I realized that everything I wrote about could be classified into these components of the wheel. This was interesting to me because then, if you want a check on your life, all you have to do is go through each of these components. And bang! you have your life in order. I even created a super to-go mnemonic for this - BERT CFC.

Just writing this makes me realize what a organize freak I am. But hey, it's a good trait to have I'd say.

No comments:

Post a Comment