Sunday 18 January 2015

Being Human

After having a fairly tumultuous 2014, I realized what a crazy adventure life can be. It got me thinking. There are so many beautiful living creatures on this mad planet. What makes humans so special? What is BEING HUMAN?

We can laugh, appreciate, love, be wise. We understand time. We have awareness of death. We have self consciousness, a sense of morality. We truly are unique beings. Each one of us special. After all, all of us beat the competition of millions to come into existence. I assume you know that only sperm fertilizes a female egg. Point being, YOU ARE SPECIAL. You kind of have a responsibility to live a wonderful, meaningful existence.

It is essential that we 'grow'. Every mistake you make, every emotion you feel, every experience you have, every struggle and challenge, makes you grow. That's how we fulfill the responsibility of being human. Through this blog I hope to contribute to that by sharing my story and I hoping to hear some of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment